1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] EP-2 & VF-2 | Location: Phila USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by PhillyBill, Feb 2, 2014.

1. PhillyBill

PhillyBill Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jan 5, 2012
    William Jordan
    EP-2 & VF-2 | Location: Phila USA | Ships: US/Canada

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    EP-2

Prices
    EP-2 $175
    VF-2 $125
    Make offer.

Ships to
    US/Canada

Description
    I have for sale a black Olympus EP-2 in the box with battery and charger, strap and all manuals, software and caps.

Condition is near mint - I can't find any dents or significant marks, and the LCD screen has been shielded by a hard protector since it was purchased. Here are photos made at home - not studio quality, but show condition. I put the protector on slightly crooked - it does not affect visibility or performance. That's my blond hair reflected, not a scuff, on it in the picture.:smile:

This has been my backup/business trip body, and has slightly fewer than 6000 actuations. $175.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have the black VF-2 viewfinder for sale, with pouch and contact cover. $120. (In the interest of full disclosure, the first buyer detected a brown streak in the viewfinder that was no longer present upon return. I give a full refund plus shipping if any item is not functioning upon receipt.)

[​IMG]

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority, UPS Ground

Shipping charge
    $10 for body, free for viewfinder

Handling time
    1 business day

References
    eBay: PhillyRover, 4/3 Photo: PhillyBill

Additional comments
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

2. PhillyBill

PhillyBill Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jan 5, 2012
    William Jordan
    Can't believe this hasn't gotten more interest! The E-P2 has a solid feel and beautiful finish, it takes great pictures, and definitely can be a more than adequate backup/spousal camera.

I took a picture with it in Minneapolis that was accepted into the prestigious Phillips Mill exhibition.