COMPLETED EP-1 w/14-42, 40-150mm, OM 50mm f/1.8 + adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Saelee, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saelee

Saelee Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 10, 2011
    I bought the EP-1 earlier this year because I didn't wanted to to carry my D700 when I am doing casual shooting. It is a refurb model from adorama. Honestly I could pass it still looks brand new. Everything is in mint condition, still have the box, cable, charger, battery, manual, CD and anything else that came with it.

When I bought it, it had 402 clicks on it already. I just check and it is at 1112 click.

I also bought the Olympus 40-150mm lens as well, the m43 version. Still looks brand new only used it a few times.

The Olympus OM 50mm f/1.8 lens is a used lens that I bought from another member on a different board. He also sold me the adapter as well, it is the Fotodiox brand.

I am going to just downgrade to a PnS for the family stuff while I use my D700 for my paid work.

I only accept paypal or cash if you are local. I am located in Sacramento, CA.

I am asking $450 shipped to anywhere in the US. This include paypal fee and insurance. It will be shipped via USPS priority mail and you will get it in about 2 day after the payment goes through.

[​IMG]

2. Saelee

Saelee Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 10, 2011
    Someone make me an offer.

Willing to trade for the Olympus XZ-1 or the Panasonic LX5+ cash.

3. Saelee

Saelee Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 10, 2011
    $430 shipped.

Come on this is a great deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.