1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED EP-1 w/14-42, 40-150mm, OM 50mm f/1.8 + adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Saelee, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saelee

Saelee Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 10, 2011
    I bought the EP-1 earlier this year because I didn't wanted to to carry my D700 when I am doing casual shooting. It is a refurb model from adorama. Honestly I could pass it still looks brand new. Everything is in mint condition, still have the box, cable, charger, battery, manual, CD and anything else that came with it.

When I bought it, it had 402 clicks on it already. I just check and it is at 1112 click.

I also bought the Olympus 40-150mm lens as well, the m43 version. Still looks brand new only used it a few times.

The Olympus OM 50mm f/1.8 lens is a used lens that I bought from another member on a different board. He also sold me the adapter as well, it is the Fotodiox brand.

I am going to just downgrade to a PnS for the family stuff while I use my D700 for my paid work.

I only accept paypal or cash if you are local. I am located in Sacramento, CA.

I am asking $450 shipped to anywhere in the US. This include paypal fee and insurance. It will be shipped via USPS priority mail and you will get it in about 2 day after the payment goes through.

[​IMG]

2. Saelee

Saelee Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 10, 2011
    Someone make me an offer.

Willing to trade for the Olympus XZ-1 or the Panasonic LX5+ cash.

3. Saelee

Saelee Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 10, 2011
    $430 shipped.

Come on this is a great deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.