1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] EP-1 Kit, 4/3 25mm 1.4 and Epson P3000 in AUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by flash, Sep 12, 2011.

1. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Gordon
    Hi All. I have the following items for sale. Prices are firm.

EP1 with 14-42 Kit, in box. Bought new. The camera and lens are both in very good to excellent condition with only a few minor blemishes on the baseplate and some wear on the rubber of the lens barrel from normal use. There are a few insignificant marks on the body and LCD screen, but they are not visible when the camera is on and you have to look for them when the camera is off. Optics are perfect. Functions as normal. Comes with an extra (third party) battery as well as all the original accessories and box. $A300.00 shipped in Australia. $US335.00 for the rest of the world by Paypal.

Panasonic/Leica 4/3 25mm f1.4 Summilux. Includes all original accessories including the box. The soft pouch is unused. In very good to excellent condition except for a bit of paint off near the lens mount (see pictures). Optics are perfect. This lens has had little use. Bought new. Note this is the 4/3 version so you'll need to buy an adaptor for use on m4/3. $A645.00 shipped in Australia by direct deposit. $US675.00 to the rest of the world by Paypal. This is a brilliant lens and does focus reasonably well on m43.

Epson P3000 image backup and storage. Bought new. This unit has had the original 40GB drive replaced with a 120GB (111GB available - the largest that can be used) drive the date of purchase. I have been using it with the larger drive for the last 18 months. It functions exactly the same as if it had the 40GB drive in it. This is not something a normal user can do so this unit is quite rare. Units is in good condition with minor sings of wear and tear from normal use. All buttons function normally and screen has no stuck or blown pixels. The only reason I'm selling this is I need more capacity. Unit is supplied with all original accessories and box. NOTE: This unit will copy but NOT display Panasonic raw files. Olympus raw files are fine as are any jpegs. $A325.00 shipped with direct deposit in Australia. Overseas $US360.00 Via Paypal.

095-Flash_GordonPhotography.
    097-Flash_GordonPhotography.
    101-Flash_GordonPhotography.
    102-Flash_GordonPhotography.
    106-Flash_GordonPhotography.
    109-Flash_GordonPhotography.

Any questions just let me know.

Gordon