[ENDED] US eBay 20% Off Coupon, Up to $100 Off

Egregius V

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rev. Gregory Vozzo
OK, I pulled the trigger.... on a couple of Blu-rays. :whistling: I thought really hard about some awfully good deals on cameras and lenses, but just couldn't do it. Couldn't find a need to fill.
For now, that is. When the E-M5 III comes around, GAS will strike back. :jedi:

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
Thought I was going to be able to contain my GAS on this one, but seeing all the great deals you guys found I couldn't resist.

Grabbed a Sirui CF monopod and a Benro 3-leg monopod base. It should make a nice, compact support for the Oly 50-200 I just bought and (used with the base) a good stand for my 360 cam.

terp02andrew

Mu-43 Regular
Someone avoided impulse and couldn't decide on anything lmao. I've already been paring down my lens - so credit my discipline or at least protecting my wallet. But I've had the 40-150 f2.8, 35-100 f2.8, 42.5 f1.2 in my 'watching' for weeks now. The upcoming 50-200 is the only thing that gave me some pause...

I suppose if I'm such a deal hunter that it's a want and not a need, I can keep waiting.

Starfleet

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Alex
I managed to buy N O T H I N G. I contained all the GAS :D Kind of proud of myself for not falling into temptation this time, but I did have a brand new Mitakon and a smallHD focus monitor in my cart till the very last second...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom