Embracing technology... wow!

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by fastcar888, Jun 5, 2011.

1. fastcar888

fastcar888 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 2, 2011
    Florida
    Let me give you a little history. I have been taking photography seriously and for fun, as an amateur, since the late 1960's. Then (about 1969), I began with the top rated Consumer Reports SLR the Miranda Senorex, to a Nikkomat, to a Nikon F2, to Leica M6, to a Nikon D90, ultimately to a Olympus E PL2. During the course of time I went to a a bunch of Nikon Schools (one day seminar) and a four day Leica seminar.

Nothing, that I have witnessed, over the past 40 plus years has been more of a game changer (for the better) than the NIK complete package. It is used with Aperture. (I want to thank Alan Roseman, because I followed his lead). This software enabled me to take my photos to another level by increasing what one can do with a digital photo and thoroughly enjoy learning the softwares capabilities. Being a grandfather and a traveler I have lots of future material in the pipeline.

For those of you who never endeavored to this innovative frontier of photography, I suggest you give it a try. In my opinion it is awesome stuff and worth the price of admission.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Hi fastcar888,

Thanks so much for the very kind mention. It was unexpected, unsolicited and very much appreciated.

By the way, I feel exactly the same about the the NIK suite, maybe it's us just we Grandfatherly types... but I find the application to be the most powerful and easy to use bits of photo processing software I've experienced to date..

I'm truly glad you've enjoyed the experience!

Thanks again, Alan

• Like Like x 1