EM5 mk3 Owners..................

Phocal

Mu-43 Legend
Shit...………..is it even out yet? tells you how much I pay attention to new camera stuff coming out.

Anyways...…………….

if it is out, can someone tell me if it has the ability to perform a micro focus adjustment?

Hendrik

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Hendrik
The manual is available for download and, according to p. 163 "
AF Focus Adj.Focal location adjustment for phase-difference AF can be fine tuned within a range of ±20 steps.

Real Name
M@
What he said.

I got my 5MkIII in November. I like it a lot. I had a MkII before it and loved it. I just wanted better video capability, which really depends on better C-AF performance.

Real Name
M@
What made you choose the E-M5 III vs E-M1 Mark II? Size?
Pretty much. I also got the Olympus grip for it. With the 12-40 and the grip, it's probably the size of an E-M1 MkII. With the grip off wearing either the 14-42EZ or the 17 f/1.8, it's almost a pocket-sized camera.

I'm not a pro, so there are some things about the 1MkII that I just don't need.

memzinla

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I bought the E-M5 Mark II and sold the E-M1 Mark II because I wanted a better lens, but now I want the E-M5 Mark III. I'm so undecided! I keep saying I shouldn't buy anything because I don't even have time to take pictures.
I work from 8-3pm and then have university from 4pm-6:45pm. I have to lesson plan, grade, and do homework! :(

Real Name
M@
Were I only a still shooter, I probably would have kept the MkII. It's a very capable camera. I just wanted better video performance. If I had no interest in that, I would have waited until the MkIII came down in price, or refurbs started showing up. I've had a couple of Olympus refurbs and they've been perfectly fine.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom