1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] EM5, lots of lenses and accessories | Location: Australia | Ships: Australia

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by flash, Nov 9, 2013.

1. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Gordon
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    EM5, lots of lenses and accessories

Prices
    E-M5 Body only $500.00
    E-M5 with 14-42 and 40-150 $670
    14-42 $75
    40-150 $170
    12-50mm $240
    mZuiko 75-300 version 1 $400
    45mm 1.8 $320
    HLD6 grip $190.00 each
    FL14 $50.00
    2 PEN batteries and charger $60.00

Ships to
    Australia

Description
    Unless otherwise mentioned all items come with all original accessories and boxes. Lenses have unmarked optics. No haze, no fungus, no damage. All items function normally. All items were purchased new, by me from Australian stock. No warranty unless noted but they've all been checked for full functionality. All prices include postage in Australia.

Olympus 12-50. This is BRAND NEW in the box. Never opened. It's from my E-M1 kit. Complete with box. I'll supply a copy of the kit receipt for warranty purposes. As of today it's two days old.

EM5 Body and 14-42 plus 40-150 kit. All in excellent condition with all accessories and boxes etc. 14-42 has never been used. 40-150 has been used once only and is mint. Camera body has a few marks from normal wear and tear. There's a small scratch on the pentaprism housing and hotshot (see photo). Works perfectly. Eyecup is missing in photo but I have it.

I've also put prices down to split the kit. But there will be no boxes if I do.

mZuiko 75-300. Excellent condition. Some minor marks where the hood attaches. Otherwise excellent. Includes an aftermarket hood (not shown).

45mm 1.8. Excellent condition. A few minor marks on body. Includes JJC hood. Hood is crooked in photo because I just sat it there. It fits perfectly.

HLD6 grip for E-M5. I have two of these. Price is for each one. They show signs of normal wear and tear but function perfectly. They're both in the same condition. They do come with boxes and the little rubber covers.

FL14 flash. Still on its first set of batteries. Great condition. Works perfectly. Includes the little soft pouch. Great for a little flash that doesn't draw power from the camera.

BLS5 battery, BLS1 battery and charger. I bought the BLS5 by mistake. It's been in a drawer ever since. Never used. The BLS1 is used but holds a charge. Includes used original Olympus PEN charger and cord.

Pics of batteries and flash don't want to upload. If you're interested PM me and I'll send you a pic.

Reason for sale is simple. I'm consolidating the gear I no longer use. I'm trying to reduce my kit but keep a set of highest quality essentials.

Pics below. Any questions let me know. All prices include shipping in Australia by normal post. Direct deposit or add 3% for Paypal.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    Australia Post

Shipping charge
    free

Handling time
    1 working day

References
    I'm easy to find. My address is in my web link. gordoncahill on eBay.

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Attached Files:

2. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Gordon
    bump

- - - Updated - - -