• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED EM5, GH2, G5, BMPCC, 12-35mm, 12mm, 15mm, 25mm, 45mm, 75mm, 200mm and more

Buy/Sell feedback for monowav (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

monowav

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
E-M5, GH2, 12mm, 25mm, 45mm, 75mm, 200mm and more

Prices and Description
I am selling all of my gear.

Hacked Panasonic GH2, neck strap and 3 batteries and charger- $390
Silver Olympus EM5 with HDL6 battery grip, included flash, neck strap, 4 batteries and 2 chargers - $590
Nikon V1 with 10-30mm lens - $290

Cosmicar 3.5mm f1.8 - $200
Silver Olympus 12mm f2.0 with both caps - $550
Panasonic 25mm f1.4 with hood and pouch and back cap(front missing), and front UV filter - $400
Silver Olympus 45mm f1.8 with hood and both caps - $250
Black Olympus 75mm f1.8 with hood and both caps and pouch- $680
SMC Pentax 200mm f4 - $100

If you buy everything, I will include free shipping, free paypal transction and included insurance, if not separate items require pp fee and shipping charge of $7. Everything is in great condition and I have references here, ebay and FM. Feel free to ask me any questions or work out a deal.
Thanks!

Sorry for the weird format of the text.

Ships to
CONUS

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method
$7 shipping USPS

Additional comments
  • No Trades
  • Best Offer with multiple items
  • Local pickup is BEST
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom