EM1MK11, center focus point start and cusom modes

panamike

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
If i set center start for one custom mode and then remove it in the camera settings to build another custom mode will they both be as i want them, or will they be at the current setting, can't see any way of checking this?

comment23

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Simon
The updated manual for FW3.0 suggests Centre Start and Centre Priority can be assigned in a custom mode (p205). So I think the answer to your question is “yes”.

wjiang

Mu-43 Legend
If i set center start for one custom mode and then remove it in the camera settings
As long as you don't save over the old custom mode, the old custom mode will still have the AF mode. You can feel free to change it and then save to a new custom mode.
How to check - save your two custom modes and then do a recall from each, you should see the respective setting in the menu after recalling each one.

panamike

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
As long as you don't save over the old custom mode, the old custom mode will still have the AF mode. You can feel free to change it and then save to a new custom mode.
How to check - save your two custom modes and then do a recall from each, you should see the respective setting in the menu after recalling each one.
Thanks
When the battery comes off charge i will look at the recall again but i didn't see anywhere that said i had center start set for one and not the other.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom