EM10 with 14-42 for $599 on eBay.

dougjgreen

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Doug Green
I already have an E-M1 and an E-PL5, but if I was looking for a new Micro 4/3 camera currently, I would jump on this deal.

HaViet

Mu-43 Veteran
Not to be picky, but it's NOT new. It's an open box item. And I rather pay $500 for a EM10 body.

Corrections: I've contacted the seller and tried to offer him a lower price, but he declined stating that it is actually a NEW unit but due to the price that he's selling at, he had to labeled it as opened box. I went ahead an place an order for a silver unit. We'll see if it really is new, when I get it. I did warned him that if it is not brand new, I'll file a claim to return the item.

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
Not to be picky, but it's NOT new. It's an open box item. And I rather pay $500 for a EM10 body.

Corrections: I've contacted the seller and tried to offer him a lower price, but he declined stating that it is actually a NEW unit but due to the price that he's selling at, he had to labeled it as opened box. I went ahead an place an order for a silver unit. We'll see if it really is new, when I get it. I did warned him that if it is not brand new, I'll file a claim to return the item.

But if he is not a dealer , then it wouldn't have a warranty anyway.

HaViet

Mu-43 Veteran
But if he is not a dealer , then it wouldn't have a warranty anyway.

He claims to be an authorized dealer and the posting stated that it comes with the USA warranty card. The guy does seem to carry lots of Olympus stuff.

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
He claims to be an authorized dealer and the posting stated that it comes with the USA warranty card. The guy does seem to carry lots of Olympus stuff.
well that's important... the dealer part, not the warranty card part...

Speaking as someone whose been through a warranty procedure many times, I can tell you the most important thing is to have a receipt from an authorized dealer.
That receipt (or copy) is what accompanies the product for replacement or repair. You can get his business name and check with Olympus to make sure that he is an authorized dealer 1st if you like .. But having that receipt is important. The USA warranty card can be requested from most companies if you lost yours. or even found online and printed out again. I have done it in the past .

HaViet

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks for the heads up RDM, I did check his business name (his physical business), and he is indeed an Olympus Authorized Dealer, per Olympus website. I think I am good. And the camera is to be deliver tomorrow.

And thanks for the deal drd1135 :thumbup:

charcoalblack

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for the heads up RDM, I did check his business name (his physical business), and he is indeed an Olympus Authorized Dealer, per Olympus website. I think I am good. And the camera is to be deliver tomorrow.

And thanks for the deal drd1135 :thumbup:

let us know once you get the camera if everything is good. I emailed the seller last weekend to confirm if indeed it came with the kit lens and I never got a reply.

mnhoj

There and back again and again
Real Name
John M
I've bought from them before.
They have an actual retail storefront and you can call them with questions.
Great deals - good customer service.

http://**********ny.com/

HaViet

Mu-43 Veteran
FedEx just delivered mine. It looks brand new to me.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412947968141.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412947968141.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 241
  • uploadfromtaptalk1412947977393.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412947977393.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 222
  • uploadfromtaptalk1412947986628.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412947986628.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 240

Latest threads

Top Bottom