EM10 New Firmware

dougjgreen

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Doug Green
It does. Some folks who tried it on DPReview are claiming (and showing examples that back it up) that it's quite effective.

dhazeghi

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dara
Can't see anything to download on the page shown. Just a box that says "E-M10" and, tantalizingly, a "New" flash. Hmmm...
Olympus doesn't let you download the firmware directly. You can only install it using their Olympus Viewer or Olympus Digital Camera Updater programs (both free downloads).

twokatmew

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Margaret
Thanks for the heads-up about the new firmware. I just enabled 0-second anti-shock and will give it a try ASAP.

It took me a bit to figure out how to turn this feature on, so .... To enable it on the E-M10, go to Gears menu E and scroll down to Anti-Shock. Turn it on and then scroll down to "0." I'd previously used the 1/8 second anti-shock on my E-PM1 and found that it worked well, so I'm eager to try out the 0-second anti-shock on my new E-M10. I have a MySet for high-speed exposure bracketing, and of course, anti-shock is turned of when I enable that particular MySet.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom