1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

EM10 MK II grip

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by peter_4059, Jan 22, 2019.

1. peter_4059

peter_4059 Mu-43 Regular

Dec 23, 2018
    Brisbane, Australia
    Peter
    I've never liked the feel of the EM10 mkII on its own and purchased the Olympus EGC3 grip soon after purchasing the camera.

While this has been an improvement I still found the camera a bit difficult to hold so I decided to give the "L-Bracket Vertical Quick Release Plate Holder Hand Grip For Olympus OMD E-M10 II" available on ebay a try.

It arrived today and it is a great improvement in my opinion. Price was a lot lower than the "official" grip and it is a lot easier to hold.

Worth considering if you have an EM10 mkII.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. ac12

ac12 Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 24, 2018
    I had not considered a grip for my EM10-mk2, because the purpose of the EM10 for me was compact carry.
    Well best laid plans fail.
    This week I used the EM10 as 2nd camera to my EM1; EM1 with the 12-100, EM10 with the 12-40. And I switched back and forth depending on which lens I wanted to use. In that situation, I decided that I really could use the extra bulk of a grip. Because I was using the EM10 as I was using my EM1, and not as a compact carry camera.

So fooey on me for passing up a couple of EM10-mk2 grips, thinking that I would not need them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.