EM10 bag?

jcm5

Mu-43 Veteran
I currently use a Lowepro bag to hold my GF1 and the 20mm pancake though thats basically all the space it has as it is one of the most basic level bags from Lowepro. Anyone have any specific recommendations for an EM10 bag thats light, relatively cheap, safe, and can carry maybe one extra lens? I'm looking to purchase an EM10 but also wanted some recommendations for a good bag out there.

Thanks in advance.

mario23

Mu-43 Regular
Not sure how much you wanna spend but domke has a few great options. I have the f-803 which is nice. I also have a lowepro photosport 100aw backpack for rougher terrain.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Yycdave

Mu-43 Regular
You'll likely get as many opinions as there are bags out there :) but FWIW I've tried quite a few and have settled on the LowePro Event Messenger 100. I find it compact, accessible, easy to carry, and it comfortably holds the E-M10 with a mounted lens along with 2 other primes and a 40-150 zoom. The $30-$40 price makes it pretty attractive too.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers,
Dave

Jberts

New to Mu-43
I just purchased a Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 30i. It holds camera with lens and 2 extra lenses and an Ipad also. Works great so far.

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43

gugarci

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Bill
You'll likely get as many opinions as there are bags out there :) but FWIW I've tried quite a few and have settled on the LowePro Event Messenger 100. I find it compact, accessible, easy to carry, and it comfortably holds the E-M10 with a mounted lens along with 2 other primes and a 40-150 zoom. The $30-$40 price makes it pretty attractive too.

Cheers,
Dave

I just bought one in black, I love it.
If you need more space get the 150.

Yycdave

Mu-43 Regular
I actually tried the 150 first but it was just too big for what I wanted. It all comes down to personal preference.

gugarci

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Bill
I have the 100. I wanted a small bag to carry a body and couple of lenses. Perfect for day trips.

barry13

Mu-43.com Editor
Real Name
Barry
Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 5 or 10.

The 5 is too small for my E-M1 with 40-150mm, but might fit with a pancake lens; and the 10 is fine with the 40-150mm, and with smaller lenses would hold more.

Barry

hoyarnold

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
arnold
well made & nice material. it's even waterproof ,

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mark

meekthabeast

Mu-43 Rookie
I recommend the Domke F-5xb it is a great bag for M4/3. And as a bonus it is rugged as hell and made in USA.

jonlong

Mu-43 Regular
Check out the Tamrac Apache 2 or 4. And the Tenba DNA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

picturewow

Mu-43 Regular
A camera like the EM10 should be in a leather bag imo. Something like this.

billbooz

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
William H. Booz
PatrickNSF, the turnstyle looks as though it would be perfect for a smallish bag for camera and a few lenses. I tried the Lowepro Streamline Sling, which in some ways appears to be somewhat similar, but, for me had some drawbacks as a "first" bag, however could serve well as a second bag. Less expensive than the Turnstyle.

Bill Booz
http://www.infotor.com/blog

mu43nik

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Nick

Vivalo

Olympus loser
I have Lowepro Event Messenger 150 and it's great for carrying E-M5 + 2 to 4 lenses. Even then it has room for wallet and a bottle of water or a strobelight. The pocket for 10" tablet is very handy too.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom