EM1 focus peaking zoom

aukirk

Mu-43 Regular
You can set manual focus assist to automatically turn on focus peaking, but I do not believe you can assign a function button to focus peaking and have it zoom in when pressed (would be a nice feature)

cd23murray

Mu-43 Regular
If you have Magnify= ON and Peaking=ON, you will get a zoomed in image that shows peaking (at all zoom levels). I can confirm that, but I have not tested all other combinations.

cd23murray

Mu-43 Regular
If you are in manual focus mode (with Magnify=off and peaking=on in settings). I have focus peaking and magnify assigned to the 2 buttons on the front and if press the magnify button, I get the zoomed view and can toggle peaking on/off with the other button.

You can set manual focus assist to automatically turn on focus peaking, but I do not believe you can assign a function button to focus peaking and have it zoom in when pressed (would be a nice feature)

christofp

Mu-43 Veteran
If you are in manual focus mode (with Magnify=off and peaking=on in settings). I have focus peaking and magnify assigned to the 2 buttons on the front and if press the magnify button, I get the zoomed view and can toggle peaking on/off with the other button.
Yes, I also use the 2 button method with my manual lenses.

Works Ok but it would not hurt if someone would post a 1-button method ...

Top Bottom