EM1 - arrived today

Petrus61

Mu-43 Regular
Hi All, been a avid reader of the forum since I bought an EM5 last year - just picked up an EM1 - wow fun........
anyone know how to name it...when I plug my camera into my computer /aperture is idintifies it as "no name" how do I name it?

havong played with it for a couple of hours I really like the set up - easier to use than the em5 - buttons better placed and more flexibility - really happy with the few snaps I took in complete darkness:eek:

shrimp123

Mu-43 Regular
i assume the no-name is the SDCARD's name. format it with a name and it should show up as named cutie

now u r making me jealous.

Petrus61

Mu-43 Regular
I was surprised as well when I got "the call" - haven't had much time to play but I think the image quality is better - the focusing is better ( at least for me) precise - I used to have problems with front/back focus - thats seems to be eliminated - really happy - getting used to the button positions which i think work well.

will try and take a walk tomorrow.....

bcaslis

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Brian Caslis
I got the call from my local dealer. Wasn't expecting anything for a few weeks. I had gotten rid of my E-M5 a while ago. Picked up the E-M1 and black 75mm f1.8. Battery is still charging. Waiting...

Latest threads

Top Bottom