EM1.3 - is it worth the upgrade cost from the EM1.2 ?

davidzvi

Super Moderator
Real Name
David
......- Lack of FL-LM3 flash is a mean-spirited move.....
I'm still reading through the thread, but as it turns out I just replied to a FB post about this.

Actually it's more that Olympus was stopped treating the E-M1 series like a P&S that need to include a flash. Are there any DSLRs or other mirrorless bodies that don't have a popup that include an external flash?

Fuji did the same thing when they went from the X-T2 to the X-T3 (dropped the included little flash).\

Do I wish they kept it? Yes, I love the little thing so much I bought one for every body I've owned that support it including Panasonic bodies that also came with the fixed Panasonic mini flash.

RAH

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Rich
Actually it's more that Olympus was stopped treating the E-M1 series like a P&S that need to include a flash. Are there any DSLRs or other mirrorless bodies that don't have a popup that include an external flash?
That makes sense. I suppose the question then becomes why did they include the flash with the E-M5III? Doing it made the lack of it with the E-M1III stand out even more. I suppose some model had to be the first to not have it, but both those cameras came out close to each other.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom