• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED EM-5, Silver, Body plus accessories | Location: Seattle | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for scottychop (10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottychop

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Scott
EM-5, Silver,50/1.8, plus accessories | Location: Seattle | Ships: CONUS

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
EM-5, Silver, Body plus accessories

Prices
$400 shipped

Ships to
CONUS

Description
Original owner of a silver EM-5. 13K shutter count. Missing eyepiece, normal wear on the body (see pics). Comes with on OLY battery, two Wasabi batteries and chargers. Flash, straps, discs, etc.... For a full price offer I'll throw in a manual OLY 50/1.8 with adapter!

View attachment 394110

View attachment 394111

View attachment 394112

DSC01296.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 394113

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method
USPS

Shipping charge
ZERO

Handling time
2-3 days

References
ebay: climber111

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

scottychop

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Scott
500 views and no serious offers. Shoot me a PM with why you might be disinterested. I could use some honest feedback about price, quality, etc.. I know black Friday is right around the corner, and OLY just devalued the EM5. Amazing how a $900 body can go to below $400 in just a few years.

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I just bought one or I'd be buying yours Scott. I can't see it going for less than $400 with the extras and the 50/1.8! That's just silly. I'd blame Black Friday and be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom