1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

EM-5 charger in Shanghai?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by dennisb, Aug 24, 2012.

1. dennisb

dennisb Mu-43 Regular

Jan 23, 2012
    Hi!

I bought an E-M5 today. Problem is when i got home the where no charger for the battery inside... I will get it next week by post but I go to shanghai for a week leaving on Monday. So it would be great to be able to pick up a charger cheap in Shanghai so I can use the camera there.

Anyone ave any ideas where to look?

Thanks
    D.

2. MajorMagee

MajorMagee Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 24, 2011
    Dayton, OH
    Xingguang Market at 300 Luban Rd.

3. dennisb

dennisb Mu-43 Regular

Jan 23, 2012
    Great thanx. It's only four metro stops away from my hotel so that's perfect! Looks like a place where it's quite easy to spend some money thou... :) 

Thanks a lot!
    D.

4. dabbler

dabbler Mu-43 Regular

Feb 5, 2011
    Suggestion of Xingguang seconded; suggestion that it's easy to spend money there also seconded. :) 

A charger won't be expensive though. Here's a link to what OMD chargers (奥林巴斯em5 充电器; EM5 'chong dian qi')go for on the Chinese equivalent of ebay in order to give you an idea of the price you should pay:

taobao

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.