1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

EM-5 Book

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Antonio, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Antonio

Antonio Mu-43 Regular

Jun 27, 2011
    Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Does anyone know if someone is writing a book on the EM-5? It would be helpful if someone could organize the wealth of information that we see on the web on a well written and informative book.

2. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Antonio,

Nothing released yet as far as I am aware, but an OM-D book by David Busch is rumored to be in the works. No confirmation on that by Mr. Busch or a publisher, as far as I can find.

If you Google "david busch's olympus omd e-5" you'll get a fair number of hits, some of which have information.

I've not heard anything about any other authors bringing forth an OM-D book.

Regards,

Jim

• Like Like x 1
  3. waffley

waffley Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 28, 2012
    A well written book would be extremely useful, as I'm really struggling with the manual!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.