1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] EM-5 body, Grip& battery holder, Zuiko, Voigtlander and Industar lenses

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by silver92b, Aug 23, 2014.

1. silver92b

silver92b Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    3   0   1

Feb 7, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    EM-5 body, Zuiko, Voiglander & Industar lenses

Prices
    Silver OM-D EM-5 body in original box with all original accessories (except for Wasabe Battery) $450 (Has 12730 shutter actuations, no damage codes, perfect working order, very slight signs of wear)

Olympus Grip and battery holder with hand grip $160 (Body and grip, holder combo $590)

ED Zuiko Silver 14-42mm Pancake lens, mint condition, like new, only used a few times $260

Voigtlander 35mm F2.5 Leica screw mount, hood, front & rear caps. Used, shows signs of wear, works flawlessly and has excellent IQ. $280

Industar Russian lens 50mmf3.5 Leica screw mount, works perfectly, great addition to your M43 arsenal $50

Olympus 15mmf8 cap lens $40

I just pulled the trigger on a OM-D EM-1 and need to sell these to refill the coffers :wink:

Ships to
    CONUS

Description

I shot these under artificial light indoors at night with the Voigtlander
    0UQ3CLP.
    I4qikYc.
    qkB39HC.

These are the items:

z5FvZq6.

mCI3Gl1.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority mail or UPS

Shipping charge
    none

Handling time
    two days

References
    ebay user EMPTOR-2K

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -