1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Elmar-M 50mm f/2.8

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dwrz, Sep 5, 2011.

1. dwrz

dwrz Guest

0   0   0

Leica Elmar-M 50mm f/2.8 (Black)
    Serial #: 3936501

Looking for $850, shipping to US included. I will ship International but buyer will have to cover shipping.

This is the latest version. Lens has cosmetic wear: paint slightly worn in some areas and the lens cap. Optically no problems, no scratches, no cleaning marks. No mechanical problems: lens retracts and extends smoothly, aperture clicks are crisp. Comes with box, manual, unsigned warranty.

This was my first Leica lens, the only one I could afford at the time. I later started using a 35mm Biogon, and I've found to use this focal length a lot more. I'm also seeking a faster 50mm, and will trade this lens + cash for a 50mm f/1.5 Sonnar. I wish I could keep this for travel, but it has to go.

Here are some shots of the lens:
    View attachment 175137

View attachment 175138

View attachment 175139

View attachment 175140

View attachment 175141

Here is a shot with the lens:

View attachment 175142

2. dwrz

dwrz Guest

0   0   0

Last bump before it goes to eBay.