1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

El Matador State Beach - Malibu, Ca.

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by edwardconde, Mar 26, 2014.

1. edwardconde

edwardconde Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 8, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    I have never been to this beach before. There are this huge rock formations that are very interesting to see and photography. Here is a set of shots from my recent visit. What is a beach without trash on it.. I also ended up picking up some of the trash off the beach. :D  Keeping our earth clean!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    #2 is my favorite! :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    I shot sunsets there in the early 1990's. It can be a magical place when the sun is just right. Do you visit often?

--Ken

• Like Like x 1
  4. edwardconde

Nov 8, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    No this was my first visit ever and I live so close. I have gone to Zuma and the other but these smaller beaches I haven't been too. I plan to go back and get different shots.

5. Replytoken

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    Try for a sunset if possible. You can get dramatic light if you are lucky.

--Ken

6. edwardconde

Nov 8, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    that's when we went, but the sun did not set where we wanted.. Might go back tomorrow... I know we have Ventura planned in a couple of weeks...

7. Replytoken

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    Good luck!

--Ken

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.