1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] *EDIT*Is it bad that I have more bags to sell? :) LowePro,ThinkTank,Vintage Minolta

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by LVL8hacker, May 2, 2012.

1. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Pinehurst, North Carolina
    Larry Anderson
    Hello everyone,

I thought I would post some of the bags thats I am no longer using. Payment via Paypal please (gift). Shipping to the CONUS ONLY. Please let me know if you have any questions

ThinkTank Urban Disguise 50 with Rain cover and ThinkTank card wallet. This bag will fit a 15inch Macbook pro $70 SHipped- SOLD
    Kata DR 466i Back pack with rain cover. Will fit 15inch Macbook pro. This bag is new/never used $50 Shipped-SOLD
    Billingham Hadley small. Perfect bag for a :43: setup $110 Shipped -SOLD
    LowePro Fastpack 250 Will fit a 15inch Macbook Pro in the laptop compartmant $40 shipped- SOLD
    Vintage chocolate brown Minolta case. This bag is one of those hard to find items. You just dint see bags this age in this condition. As you can see in the pictures there is one VERY small rub mark on one of the handles. It comes with a camera caddy inside and matching strap. The top part lifts up to more storage underneath. My research found this to be from the late 70's to early 80's. Sorry I do not have the key, but the top latch does work, you just cant lock it. I hate to get rid of it, but I just need the room. The dementions are 15(w) x 8 1/2(d) x 10(h) $80 Shipped -SOLD

ThinkTank Digital Holster 50 This is a single camera bag.Carries a pro size DSLR with a 70-200 f2.8 attached and its lens hood in position or reversed. Comes with a premium ThinkTank strap as well. $40 shipped

P5030012.
    P5030013.

2. duke

duke Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Dec 4, 2010
    Tulsa, moving to Houston
    Duke
    I'll take the think tank!

3. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Larry Anderson
    You get first dibbs :thumbup: ThinkTank SOLD

4. doctopgun

doctopgun New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 2, 2012
    AZ
    Re: Billingham

Hi LVL8hacker!
    I'm interested in the Billingham bag if still available - this is my first interaction in the forum though, so I'm uncertain how to proceed!
    Thanks!

5. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Larry Anderson
    You would be 3rd in line so far..lol..I will post back here if it is still avalible. Im waiting to hear back from the first PM from CopaDave.

EDIT: Billingham Hadley SOLD

• Like Like x 1
  6. nsmsosuke

nsmsosuke New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jan 6, 2012
    California
    Does that price include fees and shipping? If so, damnit I'll take the Kata. lol

7. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Larry Anderson
    It does :) I was PM'd by member mackloon, but have not heard back from him. Pm me for paypal info.

8. alainwong

alainwong Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Apr 18, 2012
    Montreal
    If still available, I'll take the Kata. PMed

9. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Larry Anderson
    Bag is still for sale..I have had many PM's but no payment :)....if you end up sending payment to me after it's been sold i will promptly shot you a refund

EDIT: I added a couple more bags. DANG I have too much stuff!!

10. thearne3

thearne3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Jan 28, 2010
    Redding, CT USA
    Larry - you and Ray could open a bag store...

11. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Larry Anderson
    HA!..I think I have one already :smile:

12. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I honestly cannot stress enough how much i love Minolta .. and have pretty been exclusively using Manual Minolta film gear until late 2010 when i bought my first digital camera. A µ4/3 Body, only so i could use all my Minolta glass with it.

Anyway your Minolta bag looks like the perfect accessory for my Minolta gear to live in (most of it anyway).. I think I want it . Does that strap inside mean there are loops on the sides of the bag for it, & this can be a shoulder bag?
    I couldn't see the sides of the bag in your pictures so I am not sure.

13. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Larry Anderson

Wow..Sorry to get back with you so late. Yes, you can clip the strap to the sides of the case. The strap itself is of very nice quality. Here are more pictures for you.

EDIT: Minolta case SOLD