Ebay 15% off , max $100 (excludes cameras)

tkbslc

Super Moderator
EDIT: False alarm, excludes Cameras and Photo. Not as exciting as I thought. :(

Another crazy ebay coupon. 15% off anything for a max of $100. (Maximum discount would be for $667 purchase)

15% Off Your Cart!*

Coupon code PSAVETODAY, ends 7PM Pacific Time.

Last edited:

BB70Chevelle

Mu-43 Veteran
It also doesn't work in all categories. I just tried applying it to a battery grip for my g9 and doesn't work.

tkbslc

Super Moderator
And it is not valid on cameras etc.
Wow, the switch to Daylight Savings time has wreaked havoc on my legalese reading abilities. But you are right!

*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Computers & Electronics, Musical Instruments & Gear, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories.

EDIT: False alarm, excludes Cameras and Photo. Not as exciting as I thought. :(

Another crazy ebay coupon. 15% off anything for a max of $100. (Maximum discount would be for $667 purchase)

15% Off Your Cart!*

Coupon code PSAVETODAY, ends 7PM Pacific Time.

I was so excited when I saw the coupon as I had a few big ticket items on my watch list. That excitement quickly faded though when I read the fine print and realized it excludes cameras, computers, etc. Why bother offering the coupon??

sprocket87

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I may or may not have bought a camera expecting to use this coupon only to find out afterward they're excluded. Oops. Bummer :D

I may or may not have bought a camera expecting to use this coupon only to find out afterward they're excluded. Oops. Bummer :D
When you try to enter the coupon it tells you that the coupon does not apply to the item (e.g., camera) in your cart. You could try and void it ... though I assume you are happy with your purchase even without the coupon. :)

sprocket87

Mu-43 Top Veteran
When you try to enter the coupon it tells you that the coupon does not apply to the item (e.g., camera) in your cart. You could try and void it ... though I assume you are happy with your purchase even without the coupon. :)
It was on an auction with a bid offer that was accepted so I was committed. Didn't want to back out. Still a good deal, just not quite as sweet

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom