1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ebay 15% off , max $100 (excludes cameras)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by tkbslc, Mar 12, 2019.

1. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

EDIT: False alarm, excludes Cameras and Photo. Not as exciting as I thought. :( 

Another crazy ebay coupon. 15% off anything for a max of $100. (Maximum discount would be for $667 purchase)

15% Off Your Cart!*

Coupon code PSAVETODAY, ends 7PM Pacific Time.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. LilSebastian

LilSebastian Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 28, 2017
    Pasadena, CA
    John
    Love these coupons! This one only works through the eBay app, so make sure to download.

3. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

Did not see that fine print, thanks for pointing it out.

4. Ranger Rick

Ranger Rick Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Apr 11, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    Rick
    And it is not valid on cameras etc.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. BB70Chevelle

BB70Chevelle Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Jun 7, 2016
    TN
    It also doesn't work in all categories. I just tried applying it to a battery grip for my g9 and doesn't work.

6. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

Wow, the switch to Daylight Savings time has wreaked havoc on my legalese reading abilities. But you are right!

*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Computers & Electronics, Musical Instruments & Gear, Cameras & Photo, Cell Phones & Accessories, Computers/Tablets & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Video Games & Consoles, Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories.

7. Ranger Rick

Ranger Rick Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Apr 11, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    Rick
    So we are saved from temptation :) 

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2012

I was so excited when I saw the coupon as I had a few big ticket items on my watch list. That excitement quickly faded though when I read the fine print and realized it excludes cameras, computers, etc. Why bother offering the coupon??

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. sprocket87

sprocket87 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 29, 2011
    I may or may not have bought a camera expecting to use this coupon only to find out afterward they're excluded. Oops. Bummer :D 

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. snaimpally

Dec 31, 2012
    When you try to enter the coupon it tells you that the coupon does not apply to the item (e.g., camera) in your cart. You could try and void it ... though I assume you are happy with your purchase even without the coupon. :) 

11. sprocket87

sprocket87 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 29, 2011
    It was on an auction with a bid offer that was accepted so I was committed. Didn't want to back out. Still a good deal, just not quite as sweet

12. snaimpally

Dec 31, 2012
    I hear you - when you make a bid on ebay, you make a commitment. The exceptions to that coupon were ridiculous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.