Easter Bunny brought me a new toy

sdsyver

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Shawn
My Olympus gear has been neglected as of late. My wife and I were at the mall during Easter doing a bit of shopping and much to my surprise she came to look at a camera with me. I ended up with a Sony A7 and Zeiss 55 f1.8. A very nice combo! I have been using it with my vintage OM glass as well with some very good results. The more I use the camera the more I like it. I'm not willing to sell my E-M1 yet though. Here are some of the results.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is with OM 16mm f3.5

OM 85mm f2 @ f2 (I think)

The remaining three photos are with the Zeiss FE 55mm f1.8

mattia

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Enjoy! I have the A7's overpixelled brother, and ita a great companion to the E-M1. Which one comes out to play depends on mood and subject matter, though mostly the Sony is 'primes' and the Oly is 'zooms'

sdsyver

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Shawn
Enjoy! I have the A7's overpixelled brother, and ita a great companion to the E-M1. Which one comes out to play depends on mood and subject matter, though mostly the Sony is 'primes' and the Oly is 'zooms'
I'm finding that as well. Really drawn in by the ability to blow out the back ground with the A7. A great machine in such a small package.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom