1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FT] E-PM2 white (MINT) for Excellent condition OM-D E-M5 | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by svtquattro, Mar 4, 2014.

1. svtquattro

svtquattro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Sep 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    E-PM2 white (mint) + CASH for Excellent condition OM-D E-M5

Ships to
    US/Canada

Description
    I have a mint condition white E-PM2 which I bought new in box from Saneal Camera in Nov 2012. I've longed for an E-M5 since they came out.

Will trade my white E-PM2 which has no scratches on the LCD or anywhere, comes with box, charger, original battery + 2 extra no name batteries, strap, caps, etc for an excellent condition E-M5 of any colour + CASH. Great little pocketable camera and you'll lose nothing in image quality.

Would love to get an E-M5 with grip, or with RRS grip. But not too picky so long as your OM-D is in perfect working order and in nice shape.

What else do I have? Well, I have a excellent condition Zuiko 24/2.8 with MF adapter if that's your thing. PM me if interested in the trade and we can work out the details, thanks!

References
    ebay: gearhog

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.