1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

E-PM2 Tips ?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by cfugle, Sep 13, 2013.

1. cfugle

cfugle Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2013
    Quebec
    Christopher
    Hello fellow Olympus artists.
    I just got my EPM2 today and have been playing with it but having a heck of a time trying to get that Super Menu up and running. So after 10 minutes of just playing, I am blown over with its responsiveness, excellent touch screen (zero delays) and ease in which older lenses just work (MF) so smoothly.
    If anyone has any tips or suggestions, please pass them on.
    Thanks
    Chris:eek:

2. Dduval

Dduval Mu-43 Regular

Aug 13, 2013
    Orlando, FL
  3. cfugle

cfugle Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2013
    Quebec
    Christopher
    This is great! Got the menu up and running (what a delight that SCP is!) and I am appreciating the flexibility of the operating system onboard more than my Sony SLT and my older Pentax too.
    Thank you Dana.

4. Dduval

Dduval Mu-43 Regular

Aug 13, 2013
    Orlando, FL
    You're Welcome, that page saved me a lot of grief as well. :wink:

5. picturewow

picturewow Mu-43 Regular

Jul 16, 2013
    What really bugged me with the E-PM2 is that my pictures on the camera screen looked nothing like what my pc monitor was showing. Apparently the screen was set to vivid by default. To set it correctly, go to display settings in the setup menu and press the info button. This toggles your screen from vivid to natural.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dduval

Dduval Mu-43 Regular

Aug 13, 2013
    Orlando, FL
    Yep, When I first got my PL5, mine was set to vivid as well...changed it to natural.

One thing I love about the pen's is all the customization you can do in the menu...tons of options. Some hate it, but I think it's fun to dive in and figure out what all the settings do...