COMPLETED E-PM2 Kit for you spare glass or flash | Location: USA | Ships: USA, Can

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by DeoreDX, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeoreDX

DeoreDX Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Mar 13, 2013
    Alabama
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    E-PM2 Kit for you spare glass or flash

Ships to
    USA, Can

Description
    I have an E-PM2 kit I'm not really using. I wanted it so my wife would have a camera while I tote the OM-D but she never really uses it. So I figured I would see if anyone wants to make a trade. Will trade body only or the body + lens. I would like to get some glass or a tilt swivel flash I could use with my OM-D

Let me go over the good:
    E-PM2 with (or without) the kit lens in great shape. Has a screen protector on it and leatherette cover. I have the OEM battery and charger and 4 aftermarket batteries. It comes with the OEM strap which is new in the packaging and a Optech compact sling. The little clip on flash and carry bag, got that too. I have the OEM metal sling paperclip looking things but I didn't get the little plastic covers that covered them when I traded for the E-PM2 If you want to use the OEM sling you might want to get those to protect the finish of the camera. I also have a Manfrotto Bella bag I use to keep it in. I won't need it any more so if you want I will throw that in as well if you want it. If not it will just gather dust in my office. Just let me know.

The bad:
    I don't have the hot shoe cover. I'm also missing those little plastic things that cover the OEM metal strap holders. Also once my EyeFi card got stuck in the body. It would slide in and click in fine. Once seated you could push it in to eject it and it slid out half way just like normal but would just hang half way out of the body. It took several minutes of sweating and wigging to get it out. After that incident it does feel like there is more resistance pushing in a SD card. Sandisk Extreme cards are no problem as that's what I use the most. Actually never had a problem with any other card (I have 3-4 different brands including some micro SD in adapters) except the Eye-Fi. I'm afraid to put it back in to see if it was a one time thing. Almost forgot, the lens cap is in my jacket pocket I left at my brother's house 200 miles away over thanksgiving. So no lens cap if you get the whole kit.

PB271001.JPG
    PB271002.JPG

Only thing I don't want is one of the 40-140/150 telephotos. I only own one lens, the Pana 14-140 so really anything is fair game. 12-50's and the Sigma primes are high on my list. As is any of the cheaper pancakes. I can add $$ to even out the deal or will take $$ to even out the deal.

References
    Ebay: elkinjh

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. tardegardo

tardegardo Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2012
    Rome, Italy
    Do you also sell maybe?

3. DeoreDX

DeoreDX Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Mar 13, 2013
    Alabama
    Probably eventually I thought I would see if I could get a trade first.

4. tardegardo

tardegardo Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2012
    Rome, Italy
    I see,
    let me know,
    I am from Italy though...

5. DeoreDX

DeoreDX Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Mar 13, 2013
    Alabama
    Pre-leaving for the SEC championship tomorrow bump :)

6. emrldwpn

emrldwpn New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 20, 2012
    California
    Nothing to trade, but I'm interested in buying if you end up selling the kit :)

7. HiMyNameIsMarco

HiMyNameIsMarco New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 30, 2011
    Interested in a silver 45mm 1.8? I really enjoy the quality of the lens, and it's super small, but I use my 4/3 lenses much more.

I wouldn't really be interested in the whole kit, really just the body.

Let me know!
    Marco

8. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    I'd swap a FL300R, new in box for the lens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.