E-pm1 white and 14-42 II - $250

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by bobongro, Sep 2, 2012.

1. bobongro

bobongro New to Mu-43

0   0   0

May 30, 2012
    Hi all,
    I'm selling a white Olympus E-pm1 that comes with a 14-42 II lens, and a small attached flash for $250
    The screen has some light scratches ( from cellphones, keys, the kinda stuff that you put in a bag) ( this is my gf's camera) that I tried to capture in the pictures.
    Other than that, it works fine. My girlfriend is not much of a photographer and always uses iAuto. She got a htc one x a month ago, and has been ignoring the E-pm1.
    I live in Seattle and would prefer to do a local deal. That way, i can get cash and you can check the camera before buying so it's a lot safer, but i can deal with paypal as well.
    I have made 1 transaction here on mu-43 with a member named "sjducks" (I bought an e-p2 for a good price). It was a pleasant experience so I have decided to list the E-pm1 on here.
    If you're in Seattle and have a 20mm 1.7, we can do a trade too, with $30-$50 on my end.
    I can send more pictures if necessary, just pm me with your email.
    have a good weekend you all :smile:

Edit: I tried to link the pictures but don't know why it doesn't show.
    So here is the link to my flickr with the pics of the camera: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dunospacetran/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]