1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

E-PM1 for Sexy/Glamour

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by noohoggin1, Aug 1, 2012.

1. noohoggin1

noohoggin1 Instagram: @tomnguyenstudio

May 21, 2012
    MN
    Tom
    On a recent shoot, I brought along the E-PM1 for fun, and to occasionally hook up my Cybersync wireless trigger on it to see how it would fare with controlled lighting. I had the 20mm Panny prime on it at the time.

Here is one result I liked enough to post process/retouch a bit... I have more but those will wait as I haven't gone through them yet. Just showing the capabilities of the Pen Mini used for something that it often doesn't get used for.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    FYI, no photo is displayed in this thread. When I quoted this post, however, I can see the IMG text and was able to view the photo by entering the URL in my browser.

3. pj13

pj13 Mu-43 Rookie

May 28, 2012
    Seattle
    Paco
    I saw a photo in both posts.

4. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    Very strange. I'm using Firefox 14.01 and can see photos in all the many other threads I've viewed.... Thx for the heads up. I'll check my add-ons in case one of them is acting up. :smile:

Edit: Restarted Firefox in safe mode and can now see photos in both posts. Now I have to figure out which add-on is blocking the photo.

5. OPSSam

OPSSam Mu-43 Regular

Dec 18, 2010
    NC
    The right tools in the right hands make the difference. Further proof it's not the size that counts :cool: , it's how you use it (and who you have in front of it, nice subject).

6. noohoggin1

noohoggin1 Instagram: @tomnguyenstudio

May 21, 2012
    MN
    Tom
    Thanks, OPSSam-- and I've always said that having an attractive model in front of ANY camera always boosts the photographer's skills instantly! :wink:

twokatmew-- glad you can see it now!