1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED E-PM1, E-PL2, E-PL3 or what have you | Location: Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by tdobson, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdobson

tdobson Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Nov 2, 2012
    Canada
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Wanted</br> E-PM1, E-PL2, E-PL3 or what have you
    </br>Location</br> Canada
    </br>Description</br> I'm an E-PM1 and E-P3 user, and I'd like to pick up a PEN for my parents. They want to upgrade their travel camera.

Small form factor prefered, but if you've got a smoking deal on an E-P1 2 or 3 I'm certainly willing to hear about it... . I don't really want an E-PL1, but if you've got a mint example for cheap I'll consider it too.

Requirements
    Camera should be in excellent condition with a shutter count south of 4000.

Prefer inclusion of all boxes and accessories, though this is not absolutely mandatory.

I'd definitely prefer a kit, though I'm willing to consider body only for the right money.

Let me know what you've got!

Thanks
    </br>Offering</br> $300
    </br>References</br> eBay: cx_deluxe
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
    Have a look at future shop for the PM1. It ships at $313 CDN total. That way you get new and under warranty.

• Like Like x 1
  3. wallyrulz

wallyrulz Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Jun 12, 2011
    PM sent

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.