1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED E-PM1 40-150 combo $400

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mnhoj, Mar 29, 2012.

1. mnhoj

mnhoj There and back again

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Dec 3, 2011
    Los Angeles
    John M
    SOLD. White E-PM1 with aki-asahi skin and flipbac g4. EX condition. Purchased new by me 12-11 and includes a copy of the receipt. Has everything except the kit lens plus an extra 3rd party battery.

Disclaimer: The PM1 suffers from the date/time reset issue. IBIS works fine.

Black 40-150 in mint in box condition with caps.

$400 - combo only for now. Insured shipping to lower 48 and paypal included.
    SOLD

2. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    What's the date/time reset issue? I have an EPM1 and have not noticed anything related to date/time.

3. mnhoj

mnhoj There and back again

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Dec 3, 2011
    Los Angeles
    John M
    If you cycle the battery the date/time doesn't keep. There's a few mentions on the PM1/IBIS issue thread. There are also a few over at Nikoncafe that are experiencing the same thing. I guess it's not a glorified issue but it would seem that I've seen a half a dozen owners.

4. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Thanks. Not an issue on mine. I'll not clog the thread with any more questions, but good to know. GLWS!

• Like Like x 1