• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED E-PL5 SPARE PARTS : Breaking white E-PL5 for parts. Ships: World

User name: MichailK

Items to sell/buy/trade: E-PL5 SPARE PARTS : Breaking white E-PL5 for parts

Prices: Varies per part, look at description.

Ships to: World

Description: ***All prices include shipping***

Accepting Paypal & Revolut only.
It seems that most members are in the US hence all prices are in US$ for clarity.
More photos of the parts available on PM request.

========

AVAILABLE PARTS:

1.[Top Plate] - price: 42$
About 3K shutter button actuations, (please note: playback+delete plastic buttons located on Back Plate, actual buttons located on Top Plate). All buttons and dials function properly, rechecked after initial and before final break-up.

2.[Grip] - price 15$

3.[Battery Door] - 15$

4.[Ports Door] - 12$

5.[Back Plate + LCD assembly] - SOLD to fellow member

6.[rest of camera parts] - Donated to fellow member

========

This white E-PL5 was acquired in April 2014 and always babied, never exposed to rain or dust - non smoker owner. In early 2016 the shutter button cap popped off out of the blue and Olympus replaced the whole top plate under warranty hence the lower than total estimated shutter button actuations. On October 2016 the rear dial started behaving erratically and the back plate was replaced by Olympus under extended warranty. On July 2019 the IBIS stopped working, Olympus asked too much to repair so I unstuck it myself but I messed up sensor alignment and have no patience for the tedious realignment process so I decided to break her up for parts. Maybe a revenge decision for her 3rd failure while being always babied, aaargh!
Total shutter actuations (usually shooting 3-5 frame bursts): 22K

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method: Tracked Registered Mail

Shipping charge: Free - included in total price

Handling time: 5 days max.

References:

Additional comments:

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
there will be no more bumps postings for this listing as long as it remains in the search results under “E-PL5”

all remaining spare parts are stored and always available to anyone in need no matter how much time has passed by as long as I am active in the forum - if you need a missing screw for your camera or so just ask

only thing that could change in the listing is selling the top plate over ebay and the listing will be updated if it happens

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom