1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

E-PL5 cases - compact cases & also compatibility with E-P5?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by jageanke, Apr 10, 2014.

1. jageanke

jageanke Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 10, 2014
    Hi there - I've just joined, having read a few threads with useful discussions. I recently purchased the EPL-5 dual lens kit (14-42 and 40-150) and picked up the f/2.5 Panasonic 14mm pancake prime.

Very happy thus far, but pondering cases a fair bit.

I know I need a bag to lug it all around in (holiday, travel etc), but when I am out and about with say, just the one lens, I'd like something that is as slim and unobtrusive as possible. I've seen this case that fits the EP-5 and I am wondering if it will fit the EPL-5 as well, given it's a leather wrap in a sense:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MegaGear-Pr...d=1397126596&sr=8-3&keywords=olympus+pen+case

Someone says on the page that it will, but I am not convinced and wouldn't want to buy one if it won't fit or be at least very close. I'm conscious that dimensions are very similar, but that the EP-5 is 122mm and the EPL-5 is 110mm/111mm ... not sure if anyone has experience of these or knows of a good alternative in the UK.

On a side, does anyone have suggestions for a compact travel case for the above kit, plus charger and cables at all?

Thanks in advance for all and any assistance/suggestions!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.