COMPLETED E-PL5 Body only | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by wallyrulz, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallyrulz

wallyrulz Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jun 12, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    E-PL5 Body only

E-PL5 $340

Ships to

I have a slightly modified Olympus E-PL5 for sale. It has a leatherette skin (not Aki Asahi) added, as well as a Flipbac grip, worth around $20 each. I believe these are much needed improvements to the E-PL5. The factory grip looks silly to me, and does not give as much grip as this small camera needs. The Flipbac has an edge on it that gives more purchase for your finger and allows truly one handed operation. In a year's use, it has not slipped in my hands once. I believe this is a necessary improvement to this camera. I also think it looks much better (for those that care what the camera actually looks like!). I have included a comparison pic with an Olympus stock photo below.

The total shutter count is 3309. The camera has been used consistently this year, but has been babied, always in a protective case when not being used. It has never been dropped, and is in overall good condition. It still powers up and snaps the first picture within 1 second, the reason I bought it to begin with.

The body also includes the charger, power cord, and generic Apple charger thingy (to make it plug directly into the wall and leave the bulky cable at home), the CD, and cables. I also have the box (with UPC removed), which originally included the kit lens, but that is not available. If you want the original box, then please add a $5 shipping charge, as the size will increase the shipping cost, otherwise shipping is included in the price.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I need to find this camera a good home.

While the Flipbac does not look perfectly integrated, I believe it looks worlds better than the clunky screw on grip, and it works better as well.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    Inculded in asking price, unles you want the original box (see above)

Handling time
    1 business day

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.