• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] E-PL3, 14-42mm mk IIR, VF-2 and Oly 12mm F2.0 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for penfan2010 (27)

penfan2010

Mu-43 All-Pro
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
E-PL3, 14-42mm mk IIR, VF-2 and Oly 12mm F2.0

Prices
E-PL3 body - SOLD
Kit Lens - $70
VF-2 - SOLD
Olympus 12mm F2.0 Silver - SOLD

Ships to
CONUS

Description
Am selling my black E-PL3 which comes complete with documentation, original strap, accessory flash, charger, 3 batteries and USB cord. Also include black 14-42mm F3.5 Mk II R kit zoom with Olympus lens hood. E-PL3 body has a Flipbac grip as well (wrist strap shown in picture is not included). VF-2 comes with original box and carrying case. Camera still takes great photos, but am selling to thin down my equipment a bit.

P8660434.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P8660435.jpg

I am also selling my Olympus 12mm F2.0 in excellent condition, which comes with a third party lens hood, original box and documentation. Am selling because I have this FOV well covered with my Panny 12-32 and 12-35 F2.8. NOTE: This is the same lens in my other listing with the Panny 35-100 F2.8.

P8660432.jpg

P8660431-2.jpg

For those interested in all the items as a bundle, will charge $750.

Please PM for any questions.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method
USPS

Shipping charge
$10 for the camera kit, $5 for the lens

Handling time
3-4 business days

References
penfan2010 on this forum, mu-43, Fuji X, Leica Place and eBay

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

penfan2010

Mu-43 All-Pro
bump

- - - Updated - - -

Since I've received many requests, I am now also selling the E-PL3 body alone. Price drop across the board for the new week.

Latest threads

Top Bottom