1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED E-PL2 with 14-42, 8GB SD, Spare Batt, LED assist lamp & Case

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by MikeAZ, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeAZ

MikeAZ New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 31, 2011
    Phx AZ
    Olympus PEN E-PL2 w14/42mm lens. Camera is In pristine condition.
    I am the Original owner, purchased in MAY. Only 2400 total activation shutter count. Extremely well cared for, no scratches or even nicks. LCD Screen has Protector installed.

Will Include a Patriot 8GB Class 10 SD card, black Case and spare after market battery. Lens has even little use as I use the Primes most of the time.

The PL2 has higher resolution LCD than previous versions (same as the PL3), Pop Up Flash and new improved version of the 14-42mm lens.
    For all specs see:
    Olympus E-PL2 Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review

ALL Original items, including box, warranty card, etc.

Great camera and in fact I am only selling it to get an EP3 as I am a semi professional photographer and it is the backup to my main camera (E5).

I am new on this forum, so see seller: 'mikiehead' on eBay to see my 100% satisfaction rating and past camera equipment sales.

Asking $445 (PP preferred & I will absorb PP Fee)
    Buyer to pay actual shipping charges and can choose, FE, UPS or USPS

Attached Files:

2. MikeAZ

MikeAZ New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 31, 2011
    Phx AZ
    Price Reduced

Withdrawn as sold it locally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.