• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED E-PL2 w/14-42R

Buy/Sell feedback for SRHEdD (33)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRHEdD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
E-pl2 $210.00

I have an extra E-PL2 body. The body only has niggling little marks mostly on the baseplate, nothing major. Screen has minor marks like from a belt buckle when carried on a strap. Again, nothing serious. It will include only three aftermarket batteriesI'm looking for $210.00, I have the proper box, plus papers, CD/DVD, cords, etc.

Two batteries are BLS1 style, one is BLS5 style. Charger is newer 4 contact version. I'd say the camera is an easy 80-85% of new.

We'll split PP/shipping. I'll ship anywhere at cost.

kit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

SRHEdD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
This kit came with the lens on the camera. I have a front lens cap spare, but no body or rear lens cap.

twokatmew

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Margaret
When you say charger is the newer four-contact version, do you mean it's the BLS-5 charger? Can you post pics of scratches? :smile:

SRHEdD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
Yes, that's the charger. I'll post a pic of the bottom in the AM, natural light will make them show better.

SRHEdD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
Here's the bottom, one or two marks elsewhere, but this is 98% of it.

bottom.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

SRHEdD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
C'mon, this is a good user kit! Save the mileage on your NICE camera, take THIS one to the beach...

Mookalafalas

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Al
If it comes with the lens, and you'll ship to me here in Taiwan, I'll go for it. Shipping would be more to here, so I would pay 2/3. Let me know if that sounds good to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom