E-PL2 - How to delete multiple images?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by ohaya, Mar 4, 2016.

1. ohaya

ohaya Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 1, 2016
    USA
    Hi,

According to the manual, if I'm doing full-frame playback, I should be able to press the button that looks like a checkerboard, to go into index mode, and then I can delete multiple images.

However on my E-PL2, if I'm in full-frame playback and press the checkerboard button, nothing happens.

How can I get into index mode and delete multiple images?

Thanks,
    Jim

2. ohaya

ohaya Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 1, 2016
    USA
    Hi,

I already said in the OP that I was looking in the manual. That says to press the ">" button to go to playback mode. That part works.

But then the manual says to press the button that looks like a checkerboard to display index mode and multiple images.

THAT doesn't work.

So I am wondering how can I go into index mode? Maybe I'm pressing something wrong?

Thanks,
    Jim

3. ohaya

ohaya Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 1, 2016
    USA
    Answering my own question, I had to enable multi-view:

Menu ==> Disp/PC ==> Info Settings ==> (Checkerboard icon) SETTINGS ==> 4 ==> ON

You can select other numbers also, like 9, and when you press the checkerboard button multiple times during playback, it'll give different number of multiple images.

COOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.