1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

E-pl2 half case, full case any ideas which?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by mrhoddy, Aug 27, 2012.

1. mrhoddy

mrhoddy New to Mu-43

Aug 17, 2012
    Looking for a case for the e-pl2 - have done a forum search but nothing came up, also undecided whether half or full case yet but liking the vintage leather look!!

Also need to be in UK or ship to UK for reasonable sum - ideas, suggestion?

Thanks

2. EP1-GF1

EP1-GF1 Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
  3. c_henry

c_henry Mu-43 Regular

May 12, 2012
    Just bought one of these for my E-PM1. They also do them for the E-PL2.

4. mrhoddy

mrhoddy New to Mu-43

Aug 17, 2012
    They look nice thanks, def what I was thinking - I'm still unsure whether to go for full or half yet- like the half for ease / quickness but then full for a bit more protection wise

Also forgot to ask, any ideas of a cheap remote release for the e-pl2, seems loads on ebay but not sure if they are good

5. EP1-GF1

EP1-GF1 Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    I got a cheap remote from dealextreme that seems to work. I've not really used it though, other than to check, so I have no idea about its longevity.

Re the half case full case issue, I currently have a cheap half case plus an Olympus wrapping cases for the odd time I want something extra. It's more of a rain and dust protector as it's very thin but it's enough for me.

6. c_henry

c_henry Mu-43 Regular

May 12, 2012
    For the remote release I bought one from eBay called 'Shoot', nice quality plastic and cable. Think they're all pretty much the same.