1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED E-PL1 with kit lens/bag -($290) loved little camera needs new home

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by twmangrove, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
    E-PL1 kit with Panny 14mm

Please disregard price in thread title, read description below. Sorry, I don't know how to change the thread title.

Hi again folks,
    I'm modifying this ad and reintroducing it to reflect a recent difficult, and yet still shaky decision. (Sorry, can't figure out how to change initial title to reflect this)
    I'm thinking I'd prefer to give up on the PL1 for a P&S.
    I've actually become quite attached to this little camera compared to when I first put it up for sale. The IQ can be spectacular. And I've even gotten down, to some decree, how to photograph my son while on the move with this. But when it comes to outdoor excursions, I still tend to grab my old Fuji F31. I have an upgrade in sight that I think will work.
    So what we have for sale here is a very well-cared for EPL1 with kit lens and the Panasonic 14mm F2.5 lens, all with filters.
    The camera: It's black, with ACMAXX LCD cover. It's skinned on the front with a band of leatherette that makes it more grippy.
    Comes with cables, disk, battery (one original and four by Upstart) and charger, manual and, as a bonus, a nice fitting Lowepro Edit 120 Plus bag (with detachable compartment for charger and cable, or what have you).
    The kit lens is seldom used, and the Panny is pretty new. I recently bought it off of someone who picked up a GF3 and didn't want the lens.
    Everything works as it should.
    I know it's a tough market for the PL1 these days, so I'm asking $375, shipped in Canada. The way I see it, that's $200 for the Panny and about $160 for the camera and lens (plus shipping of course).
    Payment by email Interac is preferred. I have done a couple of sales here that worked out very nicely, and can give you contact info for a fellow I recently sold a Nikon 85mm F1.8 to. Also, my auction site rating is 100 per cent (name available to PM).
    If this sells here, then wonderful, if not, then no heartbreak.
    Thanks kindly for looking.

Thank you

2. twmangrove

twmangrove Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 8, 2011
    The Shuswap, B.C.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.