COMPLETED E-Pl1 with 17mm

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by wallyrulz, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallyrulz

wallyrulz Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Jun 12, 2011
    I knew this price would attract attention. This baby has been sold!

I have been back and forth so many times on this camera and lens that I am getting dizzy. Now that I have the e-p3/20mm, I just won't be using this enough to keep it. I know that the market is extremely soft for both of these, but I'm going to give it one last shot with a super low price.

E-PL1 with 17mm

Here is the deal, I will sell this as a package only, and the price is so low, it is literally insane.

The shutter count is 4188. There have been no error codes. It works great. There is one issue. The plastic tab that holds the battery broke off as seen here:

The battery door holds it once it is closed, and it works fine, as seen here:

Here is my favorite picture taken with this camera and lens:

Here is what is included:
    17mm prime lens
    Original battery
    Neck strap
    Audio/Video cable

I have the box for the 17mm lens but not the E-PL1 box. I also have the manuals (including French and Spanish!) but not the original CD.
    Sold!$225 Shipped to the CON US Paypal (no gift option please, I will gladly cover fees) or USPS MO. I will consider international shipping as well, just pm me.

I have mostly been a lurker here, but feedback can be found on ebay, candlepowerforums and bladeforums (which I have lots of transactions) all under wallyrulz as well.

Thanks for looking!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.