1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED E-pl1 w/kit lens 14-42m and more...

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by bennetnumber1, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bennetnumber1

bennetnumber1  

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Feb 29, 2012
    Like new Black Olympus e-pl1 w/ kit lens 14-42mm (no original box) but i do have manual, cables and software cd. I got this for Christmas and decided to go with a smaller Camera system.

Whats comes with the PEN: $580 for all w/shipping / Paypal gift/ Shipping from Charlotte, N.C.

Konica Hexanon 55mm 3.5 macro lens w/caps Great condition, and has the original 1:1 Tube with it. ( konica AR to M43 adapter included )
    AR MOUNT- SIGMA mini -wide Macro 28mm w/ caps great condition ( also uses the konica AR mount included)
    Konica Hexanon 50mm 1.8 excellent condition w/ caps ( uses ar mount also)
    Olympus VF-2 Viewfinder with box and small soft case..excellent condition
    Olympus macro arm light MAL-1 Excellent condition
    Minolta MD to m43 adapter ( no lenses )
    M42 Adapter to m43 (no lenses )
    1 brand new 8gb card in package
    Lowepro messenger bag (grey)
    55mm uv filter
    Brand new in package LENSPEN ORIGINAL
    SMALL TRIPOD
    Small black olympus brand carrying case with straps ( i normally keep 2 small lenses in it, perfect fit in the messenger

2. bennetnumber1

bennetnumber1  

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Feb 29, 2012
    Bump... Price lowered $525 shipped / paypal gift

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.