1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

E-PL1 just ordered

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by twalker294, Aug 29, 2010.

1. twalker294

twalker294 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 18, 2010
    I just ordered my E-PL1 from B&H. They will ship on Monday and being the kind of person who can't delay gratification, I ordered it next day air so I'll have it on Tuesday :) 

When I get paid on Friday I'll order the 20/1.7 and then I'll be in MFT heaven. My Canon 40D sure is about to get lonely. I haven't told him yet...

Todd

• Like Like x 1
  2. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    Welcome to the club. I love mine. I just got a VF2 from another board member and all I can say is WOW! Attach a few MF lenses on it and I'm never looking back.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Todd, asap charge that battery! We'll be here waiting.:biggrin:

Yes, I agree dixeyk - the EVF/VF2 is quite something.:thumbup:

4. twalker294

Aug 18, 2010
    Just got the email that my E-PL1 has been shipped and will be here tomorrow. I'm so glad I work from home -- the wait to get home from an office would just kill me! :) 

5. Narnian

Narnian Nobody in particular ...

Aug 6, 2010
    Richmond, VA
    Richard Elliott
  6. twalker294

Aug 18, 2010
    Great! Thanks for the heads up. It's still $384 at B&H so looks like Amazon will be my choice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.