E-PL1 for $280 + tax.

lenshoarder

Mu-43 All-Pro
B&N sells the E-PL1 for $569. Right now Groupon is selling a $20 B&N gift certificate for $10. Buy 28 + how many it takes to cover tax in your state and get the E-PL1 for half price. Groupon insists that it's only 1 GC per person/transaction. Barnes and Noble disagrees. Since it's a B&N gift certificate, they have final say. I purchased a Nook Color at my local store today with 14 GC's which cost me $140 and I have $8 in change left over. The online payment systems only allows for 3 gift cards per transaction. In store and over the phone it's unlimited. Sadly, B&N doesn't carry cameras in store. If you order online with phone payment, you can apply all the GCs. B&N also sells many other types of DSLRs as well as lenses if you are looking for something different. Just think of it as a half price sale. They sell the Oly 17mm but sadly not the Panny 20mm.

lenshoarder

Mu-43 All-Pro
How long did it take to get your GC's? When did you order them? I tried ordering a few and haven't received any emails and they say it takes up to 48 hours. Also, I dunno if they changed it but it currently only allows 1 at a time to be purchased, but since I'm not getting any emails yet, I'm not even sure if I've gotten the few I purchased.
If you ordered off Groupon Deal of the Day: Find Great Deals on Fun Things to Do or merchant.groupon.com it can take hours. The one I ordered yesterday took 4-5 hours to show up. It's because the servers are slammed by this deal. I ordered another at 1am and it showed up in seconds. Use a less impacted server, touch.groupon.com. It's the mobile server. I used that all last night and it only took a couple of minutes for it to show.

That 1 per transaction verbage has always been there. The B&N store I went to this morning called corp and was told that there is no limit. If you use the online system, it's limited to 3 due to software issues. If you pay by phone, there is no limit.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom