E-PL1 and "a cool old lens" by Kirk Tuck

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
April 27th, blog entry by Kirk Tuck having fun with his E-PL1 and "a cool old lens"
...I headed out the door with my little EPL (which is fast becoming my favorite camera...) and headed downtown. After a brief stop at Whole Foods flagship store for a pulled pork plate and a quick coffee I headed out on my usual rambling path with the little beast and a lens I've been wanting to put to the test since the day the adapter arrived, the Pen F 70mm f2. It's small. Much smaller in girth that the little kit zoom and barely three inches long. Even though it was made nearly forty years ago the metal barrel manually focuses more smoothly that any autofocus lens I've played with.
For more check out this link: The Visual Science Lab/Kirk Tuck: No more philosophy today. Let's look at a cool, old lens.

JoeG

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for the link. KT's blog is always smart, engaging, and informative--like his books. Better still, for me, he lives and works in Austin, Texas, where I spent some charmed years in graduate school. That's a long time back now, but each time I visit Kirk's site, Austin memories swarm round.

I put Visual Science up there with Luminous and TOP as a site that expands my thinking about photography, and a lot besides!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom