1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

E-PL-1 Battery Holder Clip?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by macgurrl, May 19, 2012.

1. macgurrl

macgurrl New to Mu-43

Jan 15, 2012
    I have lost one of the white plastic clips that hold the battery in the camera compartment. Luckily, just having one clip holds the battery in place. I am kind of worried that if I lose the other clip that there won't be anything to hold the battery in place. I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and if so is there somewhere you can purchase the parts and install them yourself. Thanks for any help. :rolleyes: 

2. mowog6000

mowog6000 Mu-43 Regular

Mar 2, 2012
    Oregon City Oregon
    Pat bailey
    I only have one on mine are you sure you had 2?
    I bought mine new and it only had one clip on the battery compt.

3. st3v4nt

st3v4nt Mu-43 Veteran

May 26, 2011
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    If by the clip you mention is the white/grey plastic thing that hold the battery so it's not pop-up by the spring force inside, then no worry there's only one of it and it's look strong enough in my EPL-1 after all this time. Unless you drop the camera with battery door open, then there might be a chance that thing break apart along with the rest of your camera. BTW you can order the parts from Olympus dealer/service centre in your country if you need the replacement and installation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.