E-P5 with free VF-4 Viewfinder (Olympus Netherlands)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Hagane, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Hagane

Hagane Mu-43 Regular

May 31, 2013
    Limburg, Netherlands
    If you buy an E-P5 and send in your Barcode-Sticker you'll get a free VF-4 viewfinder.

http://www.olympus.nl/site/nl/c/cameras_support/promotions/index.html

Don't know if it's a Netherlands-only promotion (a quick look at the german and US-sites indicate it is...)

Mhmm.... GX7 or E-P5 with VF-4.... both are around 1000,- euros now.... its killing me...:redface:

2. rbelyell

rbelyell Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 15, 2013
    Mountains of NY
    if it matters, the ep5 shutter is very loud and the gx7 is silent. i'm not sure, but i think ep5 top SS is 1/4000 and gx7 is 1/8000.

3. Hagane

Hagane Mu-43 Regular

May 31, 2013
    Limburg, Netherlands
    Thanks, but the GX7 is only silent with the electronic shutter, and the E-P5 also has 1/8000 SS. Will try both in my store before buying, I think the decision boils down to quality of the Viewfinder and "feel" :smile:

4. monk3y

monk3y Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 14, 2013
    in The Cloud...
    Steven
    The GX7 is definitely more compact with the View finder built in... but for me the VF-4 is way better than the built in EVF on the GX7. So it really depends on what you prefer. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.