1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

E-P5 - Screen Protector

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Joe_B, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Joe_B

Joe_B Mu-43 Regular

Jul 4, 2012
    Davis, California
    Is the rear monitor screen on the E-P5 the same size as the OM-D E-M5?

Will a screen protector cut to fit the E-M5 or the E-P3 fit the E-P5?

When I bought my E-M5 I got the Amazon.com: Micro Solution Digital Camera Anti-Fingerprint Display Protection Film (Pro Guard AF) for Olympus PEN E-P3 // DCDPF-PGOLYMEP3: Camera & Photo.
    (They were out of stock for the E-M5 :biggrin:) I have been mostly happy with the Micro Solution Screen Protector - I have had an air bubble that won't go away.

After reading some reviews I am thinking of ordering the ScreenPatronus, Screen protector - the difference is amazing. Screen protector.

Several photographers at 4/3rds Cameras - The GetDPI Photography Forums speak very highly of the product.

Are there any users of the ScreenPatronus, Screen protector here that might offer a review?

2. zenkang

zenkang New to Mu-43

May 17, 2013
    I bought a Kenko Screen Protector for my E-P5 and it works fine.

Very easy to apply to the screen and unnoticeable during using.

3. daum

daum Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 26, 2011
    I've been wondering the same thing. Even comped up screen sizes on the E-M5, E-P3, and E-P5 to see if Micro Solutions will work on the E-P5. Is the Screen Patronus as discreet as the Micro Solutions?

4. monk3y

monk3y Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 14, 2013
    in The Cloud...
    Steven
    I've had this protector on 3 cameras and it's very easy to apply and good too. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Mu-43 mobile app

5. zensu

zensu An Old Fool

Aug 8, 2012
    Southeastern USA
    Bobby
    The Kenko worked for me (E-M5) and looks invisible (just make sure your screen is clean). :2thumbs:

6. KMMJR

KMMJR New to Mu-43

Jul 10, 2013
    Grand Ledge, MI, USA
    Look on Amazon for the GLASS ones

Microthin glass, never any bubbles. optically clear. Have them on e-5, e-pl5, xz-1 and OMD-M5.

GGS Optical Glass LCD Screen Protector 3 inches for Digital Cameras

measure carefully and then get the right size.