1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED E-P5 and VF-4 kit - Black (Maybe) - Time sensative 3/2/2015

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by davidzvi, Mar 2, 2015.

1. davidzvi

davidzvi Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Aug 12, 2012
    Outside Boston MA
    David
    For Sale:
    OK so this listing may be a little strange. (Amin let me know if you want me to pull it.)

I'm looking for an Olympus 17mm f/1.8. Someone locally has a black E-P5 / VF-4 / 17mm kit for sale. They look nice everything seems to be included (have to confirm and need to have a closer inspection and more play time).

But I only want the lens so would anyone like to go in on the camera and EVF?
    Seller says camera is un-registered, need to confirm if he still has the receipt.

Prices
    Still working out the prices but it would probably be about $450-$500 plus whatever fees and S&H in total for the body plus EVF. I have no problem splitting up the body and EVF as long as the total net to me covers the extra cost.

This should probably be PayPal gift since it's a CL ad and while I will double check and give it more than a quick once over it will be an "as is" kind of deal.

Location MA-US
    Ships to US
    Payment accepted PayPal - as mentioned should probably be gift
    Shipping method USPS Priority
    Shipping charge Actual shipping
    Handling time 1-2 Business days